Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloween is in 17 days

Halloween is such an enjoyable holiday, and compared to some other holiday events, it can take relatively little preparation. Here's the bare minimum I do to get into the spirit:

  • I hang up a skeleton cut-out on my front door
  • I get a pumpkin and may or may not carve it and make roasted pumpkin seeds
  • I send my close family and friends Halloween post cards using Send Out Cards because it's nice to get mail
  • I get ONE bag of Halloween candy just in case we have trick-or-treaters, but we never do, so I make sure I get a kind that both my husband and I like so we will use it up eventually
That's it. That's all it takes to get me in the Halloween mood. If you want a chuckle (at least this made me chuckle) read my Halloween prep post from last year that I just found--it is almost identical to this one, which I suppose says something for my low-stress Halloween style and traditions, and hopefully not that I'm just boring.

Need a professional?
Call Lelah at 818.269.6671
or email lelah@lelahwithanh.com

2 comments:

  1. No more sleepy hollow? That seems to be the biggest change...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'll definitely be watching The Legend of Sleepy Hollow...30 awesome minutes of Bing Crosby crooning!

    ReplyDelete