Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Making do and making organized

While on my summer vacation I went up to Conrad and Brady, Montana, where I'm related to a sizable chunk of the population. At my cousins' farm I took some photos that illustrate how even when you have all the space in the world, you still have to organize in order to find stuff, and reusing things is a way of life.

Big sky country.
5 gallon buckets become parts holders in the garage.
Cubbyholes built in to the back wall of the garage contain small parts.
Old fence poles make perfect fireplace logs.
 
Lelah Baker-Rabe is a Los Angeles-based professional organizer. To discuss your organizing needs, call her at 818.269.6671 or email lelah@lelahwithanh.com. Sign up for Lelah's News, a once-monthly newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment