Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm thankful for...

There are lots of things to be thankful for in life, and it's nice to have a holiday that inspires one to reflect on them. So often we only appreciate the things we have after they are gone. I think our daily happiness can be boosted by realizing how lucky we are the rest of the time, too.

So here are just a few of things that I'm thankful for today: my health, the health of my family, the fact that I'm getting married to my partner of eight years in the spring, the fact that we have everything we need to lead healthy and productive lives, being able to live in a place like Southern California with all of its wonderful attributes, my amazing and interesting clients, Sharpies, apples, the new chocolate-chip oatmeal cookie recipe I found that embodies everything I love about cookies, and having time to read books.


Happy Thanksgiving!

Creative Commons photo posted to Flickr by net efekt

Lelah Baker-Rabe is a Los Angeles-based professional organizer. To discuss your organizing needs, call her at 818.269.6671 or email lelah@lelahwithanh.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment