Wednesday, January 25, 2012

In my reading pile

As you know, I'm a couple of book clubs. Here are the books I've got on deck:

Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi - I'm looking forward to reading this popular tome about networking.
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by Frank L. Baum - I've never read this, and it's free for the Kindle and iBook apps.
Moneyball by Michael Lewis - We'll be reading the book and comparing it to the recent movie. I really like Michael Lewis's writing style, so I'm looking forward to this. I've also heard that it's a great book about management, so it kind of crosses over between my two book clubs.



Call Lelah at 818.269.6671
or email lelah@lelahwithanh.com

2 comments:

  1. "Moneyball", the film, was excellent! And not just because of Mr Pitt. I'm curious about how you find the book.

    "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" is one of the best books I've ever read to my kids. They were captive from the first paragraph.

    I just got Jane Hamilton's "Laura Rider's Masterpiece" today and am planning to read the WHOLE THING tomorrow on my well deserved day off!

    Keep us posted.
    -Nonnahs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely post my thoughts about Moneyball after I read it! Laura Rider's Masterpiece looks entertaining. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete