Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A year ago: Blog milestones and Bento

Last year at this time I was trying to hold my life together as my wedding day approached inexorably. I didn't post much, but I did manage to celebrate my 100th post with a fun list. I sort of ignored my 200th post...it didn't seem as much of a milestone, and now this is my 220th! I also reviewed the FileMaker program Bento. I still use Bento daily to track all my business expenses, income, clients and mileage. It's a simple and reliable program.


Reminder: if you want to receive the latest news from Lelah, before it gets posted to this blog, sign up for Lelah's newsletter. I'll only send 1-2 emails a month.

Creative Commons photo posted to Flickr by Stephen Cummings.
Lelah Baker-Rabe is a Los Angeles-based professional organizer. To discuss your organizing needs, call her at 818.269.6671 or email lelah@lelahwithanh.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment