Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A year ago: Preparedness, professional organizing and the Butler Bag

Here are selection of posts from late summer 2009. September has sort of snuck up on my this year, as I've been out of town, but I'm looking forward to fall as the weather changes (slightly--I am in Southern California), and as a culture we experience a renewal with back-to-school time and start peeking our heads around the corner to that most anticipated and dreaded time of year, the "holidays."


Are you an overbuyer? If so, you may need a professional organizer's help to tame your possessions and streamline your life.

September is National Preparedness Month. Are you prepared for the little and big things that might come your way today, this week, this year?

The 7 things that should be in every glove compartment.

A year later, I'm still in love with my Butler Bag. It keeps me organized and its bright red color energizes me. Only complaint - it can get very heavy - so I tend not to use it if I'm going to be spending a lot of time walking around.

Lelah Baker-Rabe is a Los Angeles-based professional organizer. To discuss your organizing needs, call her at 818.269.6671 or email lelah@lelahwithanh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment