Monday, January 17, 2011

Announcing Lelah's News

I'm in the middle of updating and redesigning my website a bit. I'm adding a new color to my business's graphic identity and introducing new office organizing packages. Another new thing I'm excited to add to the mix is a newsletter sign up. I plan to share with those who are interested news, events and tips related to organizing. I don't want to just run one of my blog posts and call it a newsletter, rather, I want to use the email format to alert folks who really want to know when I'm offering a workshop, a special on my organizing services, or have a new service or product to offer.

If you are interested in being one of those people, please sign up today! I will send to this list no more than twice a month, and, more likely, once a month on average.


Lelah Baker-Rabe is a Los Angeles-based professional organizer. To discuss your organizing needs, call her at 818.269.6671 or email lelah@lelahwithanh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment