Tuesday, December 28, 2010

End of the year reading list

I've got a few books piling up to read. I'm in the middle of The Great Reset by Richard Florida. It's about the current recession and recent financial crash and how it sets us up as a society to make big changes to our economic way of life. Apparently the times after the similar financial crashes of the 1870s and 1930s were periods of huge advances and growth. It's interesting to think about the low points as enabling us to actually reboot our entire system.

The PR people promoting the book Organized Simplicity by Tsh Oxenreider sent me a review copy, so I'm looking forward to reading that and sharing my thoughts on it. I received as a Christmas gift the last book in the Nora Roberts Bride Quartet called Happy Ever After, which will be a fun treat. My bookclub is reading and watching The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo in January, so I will try to fit that in as well. I hear it's great, but I'm going to keep my expectations low.

What's on your reading list?

Lelah Baker-Rabe is a Los Angeles-based professional organizer. To discuss your organizing needs, call her at 818.269.6671 or email lelah@lelahwithanh.com


No comments:

Post a Comment